One of my friends asked me today: "What happened to you? What actually went wrong? You were good all this while."

I need an answer to that question too. I seriously need a slap on my face to wake me up from all those 'tidak apa' attitude. I guess it's time for me to reflect what went wrong and how did I survive all these years. I need to reflect on my glory days to find out how did I get there. Maybe it's too late to do that now but hey, it's better to be late than never, rite?

Read an inspiring and touching story in the newspaper today. A guy, who was paralysed from the neck down and lost his vision, believed that Mother Nature will cure him and because of his belief, he made a miraculous recovery. Now, he is living a normal life.

He says: "Now I tell my friends who are facing difficulties that it's an up-and-down process - don't worry - it's natural to have good days and bad days. It's not linear - you don't get progressively better day by day - it's zig-zag, up and down - it's OK to feel like dying sometimes."

He even says: "If we make sincere effort to understand ourselves, many things will be revealed to us. One's belief is very important - when people believe, amazing things happen."

He opened my eyes to many things that I once doubt. Now, it's my turn to create a miracle.

I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT.

Leave a Reply