A big thank you to WDW for all the memories and joy given by you. I enjoyed myself during the two-day visit to Epcot and Magic Kingdom at WDW. Even though I did not have the time to visit the other two theme parks, I promised that I'll be back one day to visit them.

I used up all my energy during the visit and at one point of time, I don't feel like walking anymore because I was so exhausted. But at the end of the day, the electrical parade and fireworks display made my day. It was a superb experience that I will always cherish.

Happy 40th Anniversay, Walt Disney World!! May you continue to bring joy to everyone. I may not be there physically to celebrate with you but I'll be there mentally. Have a joyous celebration!!   




“May Walt Disney World bring joy and inspiration and new knowledge to all who come to this happy place … a Magic Kingdom where the young at heart of all ages can laugh and play and learn together,” read aloud by Roy O. Disney with Mickey Mouse at his side during the official grand opening on Oct 25, 1971.

Leave a Reply