I'm starting to worry about my future. A future where I do not even want to imagine. All those anxiety and challenges fear me. Am I prepare to accept all those challenges? I have to say 'no'. But, this is part of our life. I shall say it's a lifecycle: from babyhood to childhood to teenager life to adulthood. You can do nothing to avoid them. You just have to adapt to it and have faith in yourself that you can do it. You only live once and so, make full use of it.

I just turn 21 and I refuse to grow up. For the first time in my life, I felt old. I envy all those kids who are still enjoying and stress free. Especially when you are living with a 7-year-old kid, you wanted so much to be like them not realising that you are already one of them before this. Isn't life interesting?

So, am I ready to make a first move to my working life? Yes. No matter how challenging and hard it is, I'll try my very best to make my life an interesting one. Wish me luck and happiness for the upcoming days. 


Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. 
- Albert Einstein -

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
- Abe Lincoln -



Leave a Reply