This will be my last post in 2011. 365 days has passed and another 366 days to look forward to. It has been a roller coaster year where all the joy, happiness, sadness combine together to make it a complete and memorable year. Lesson learnt, achievement unlocked, mission accomplished, resolution fulfilled and unfulfilled, unpredictable events happened. Whatever it is, tomorrow will be a brand new day, a brand new year where you are going to start all over again with new resolutions. 

#BestMemoryof2011:
America. =D It's the best experience I had and I'm grateful to be given the chance to experience a totally different culture.

#WorstMemoryof2011:
Since it's a worse one, let it go and I'm not going to keep reminding myself about it. I may learn some lessons from it and that's it. To me, it's a lesson learnt instead of the worst memory.  

Let memories be memories and let's create a new one. Be happy, be joyous and wish all of you the best of luck in 2012. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY 2012!!!

Leave a Reply