Chinese New Year finally came to an end. Overall, I had a blast with the presence of my one and only brother after four years of celebrating without him. It was even special as my brother's birthday fell on the first day of CNY. As far as I remember, this is the second time his birthday clash with the first day of CNY. But, this was more special than the previous birthday because he's celebrating his 23rd birthday on the 23rd and he's born in the year of dragon. It was a rare occasion where it only happened to 1 out of 1 billion people. So, to him, it was a memorable one. To me, I lost the battle on who received the most ang pow money because of his birthday bonus from relatives. =P


CNY would not be a joyous one without relatives and friends gathering. It was hard to meet the whole family during normal days and so, family bonding time is so precious during CNY. Kids grow up and me, of course grow older.

The cutest kid ever <3

It was also hard to organise gathering with high school friends and CNY is the time when everyone is back and so, we made an effort to meet each other during this time. 


It was easier to meet my super close high school friends during normal days and we never miss our gathering during CNY. We gossip until late at night, played wishing lanterns, lou sang together, bai nian together, etc. I was so blessed to know each one of you who brighten up my life. I really hope that we can continue our friendship in many years to come. I hope that we can still hang out together like our parents who still have gathering with their classmates even after they reached 50.   



and how can I forget my Sunway friends =P

Leave a Reply