First day of work is always the most exciting and relaxing but to me, it's the opposite. There's no excitement at all and it was really tiring at the end of the day. Worked non-stop and I almost dozed off when the work got bored and when my energy bar turned red. 

Working with all the aunties and uncles is torturing and demotivating because you will find yourself focusing on the work instead of socializing with them. But their sense of humour kept me awake all the time. The best part is that even when they kept complaining that there's a lot of work to do and the deadline is approaching, they came to work late and left when it's time. They even told me to go home when it's time although my work is not done yet. 

Learned a lot of things on the first day and hopefully, they'll teach me more on day two. Wish me luck. =D

Leave a Reply