Do you have something that you really wanted to do or else you will regret for the rest of your life? Do you have something in your mind that you do not want to give up even though you are not capable of doing it? 

When you found out that one of your friends did something or going to do something that you really wanted to do or try, you tend to get jealous. You may want to try doing it but you do not have the money or time to do it. You will think that life is so unfair just because your friend can do it instead of you. 

Updating myself on what my friends is doing right now and what is their next step got me thinking on what is the thing that I really wanted to do so much. I have a list of the things that I wanted to do in my life but I can't figure out which one tops everything. I really need some time to think about it. But first of all, I need to get this jealousy out of my head. The more jealous I get, the more confuse I am. I know I shouldn't feel this way and I know that I shouldn't let others influence and decide on what should I do but I can't control it. It comes naturally. It's my personality. That's why I can't make decision on my own without relying on others. 

It sucks to think that people around you know what are they going to do next and they will do it without hesitation even if it means that they will have to sacrifice their own pocket money and time that they suppose to use it to achieve their dreams. They do it because they know that if they do not do it now, they will regret for the rest of their lives. Dreams can wait but this, it's now or never. I wish I am that brave to do what I wanted to do but first, I need to figure out my top priority. Sometimes, being a kid is so much easier.  

I have to get my life back on track. I can't stay useless and lifeless. This is not how I wanted to live. I may have to sacrifice something but if I enjoy every bits and pieces of my life, I will have no regrets at all and all the sacrifices will be worthwhile.

Leave a Reply