"It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it." - W. Somerset Maugham



I sense a change in me, a change from a negative person to a positive person. For once throughout my 21 years of life, I felt happy and more encouraged than before even after someone pour cold water on me. All those positive encouragement and thoughts kept hunting me instead of all those negative thoughts like "I'm such a useless person" or "You deserve it" etc. I did not try to put a fake smile or give myself a pat on the back to comfort myself that everything is going to be alright. All those positive feelings came naturally and I did not feel dejected at all. 

I became more grateful and open recently after reading a self-help and motivation book who thought me about life. The first chapter alone turned me into a more happy and positive person. I wonder what will happen to me and my life after reading the whole book. Anticipating... Hopefully, I can get my life back on track after getting lost somewhere in the middle.



A good friend of mine once send this video to me hoping that I won't give up so easily. Thanks for staying with me no matter what. Loves.

Leave a Reply