It was a Saturday night, right before my parent's usual bed time, my dad came to me and asked, 'Do you want to go Pangkor tomorrow?'

With a shocked face, I asked, 'Why, all of a sudden?'

He told me that I haven't been to Pangkor before and he wanted to bring me there.

Deep down my heart said YES, LET'S GO but instead, I told him, 'As you like!'. And that answer left me hanging because my dad went to bed without confirming me. I was excited the whole night but at the same time, I was worried that we won't be going tomorrow.

I woke up as usual the next morning and when I saw a few bottles filled with water, my first thought was: Yes! I'll be seeing Pangkor in few hours time.

And off we go to the beach!!!



I always love beach. The last beach I went was Miami beach which was 1 year ago. I miss every single thing from the smell of the salt water to the salt water itself, the sand, the wind and the sound of the waves. It calms me down and gives me peace.  It was a perfect timing given all the heartache and problems faced lately. So, thanks dad!

   

Leave a Reply