9 months ago, I promised to make a photo book for both of them as a birthday present. 

9 months later, the book is still in progress. I kept delaying because I was too lazy to make one. Somehow, I manage to finish it in a week in order to take advantage of the discount. The promo is the best way to kick my butt and start making one. Without the promo, I think the book is still in progress. 

Sometimes, I regret making that promise (I am that lazy, I know) but promise is still a promise. I am just glad that they didn't keep rushing me or put pressure on me to finish it. Maybe because they already lost their hopes in getting one from me. But then I promised that they will get one before their next birthday and so, they choose to remain silent until then.

Anyway, it's finally done! Here's a sneak peak if you are too excited to wait for another month.   



Loves. xoxo

Leave a Reply