Welcome to the working world! Welcome to the hectic lifestyle!


And yes, I just started working last week. Everything went smoothly for now. Learnt new things, met new people, experienced the new working environment both in the office and client's place, juggled with the work life balance, got a new roommate and house mate, spent less time social networking, and lost track with the world especially my favourite entertainment news.

It was quite hectic for the first week because I'm still trying to adapt to the new environment. Everything seems so new to me and it'll be hard for the next few weeks. But hey, if you want success, you have to challenge yourself to every single thing no matter how tough it is. So, all the best to myself and be prepared to face the tough and bumpy road ahead.




Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. 
- Winston Churchill -

Leave a Reply