In two weeks time, I'm officially a confirmed staff. No longer under probation. It was a fun learning curve for the past two months. I was so lucky to work with an awesome senior and awesome team mates who took care of me no matter how badly I performed, taught me every single thing from scratch and taught me in a way that I will not face any problem in any engagement I was assigned to. In other words, they want me to be perfect and at the same time, facing no stress.

People said that our first job is the most important because it gives an impression on whether we are in the right path or the wrong one. And the one that influenced us are those people whom we worked with. If they are optimistic, you will enjoy working but if they are pessimistic, you will have a very hard time.

I, once, faced a dilemma, whether to follow my senior or request for a change in the industry I wanted to audit. In the end, I chose to follow my senior and I did not regret at all. I am not ready to let go of my senior who taught me from day one. How can I abandon him after all the hard work he put on me? They are the one who made me love my job. They are the one who made me realised that work can be fun. They are the one whom I can act childish with. They are the one whom I willingly showed the happy side of me and made our work surrounding more lively. (that's what they said about me. haha. not self praise

There was once where we were in the office and other colleagues asked why are we so happy and having so much fun. And we replied them, 'We are always this happy and crazy.' Deep down in my heart, I was so grateful to be part of them and thanks to them, I seldom complain about my work.




This is for you guys and I will not let all of you down. Let's be more crazy in the coming peak. *My signature yawn face*     

Leave a Reply